Schedules are used to assign a period of time within which a profile is active: days of the week, dates and times. Once a schedule has been created it can be used to determine the date and time configuration for a profile. This can either be done in the date and Time Settings area as shown below, or within the create profile flow which follows a similar flow to create a schedule.
Schedules are very powerful when managing devices over multiple time periods in conjunction with geo-fencing this gives the administrator full control over the desired date and time configured.
Take a look at our video below. It will guide you through the steps to Create a Schedule on the Mobile Guardian dashboard.
Navigate to Settings > Time & Date Settings and then click on the Add new button or click on the Pencil icon to edit an existing schedule.
- Specify a SCHEDULE NAME (mandatory).
- Specify a Start Date and End Date for the schedule. Clicking in the date input fields will open the Calendar widget.
- Select the Start Time and End Time for the schedule. Clicking in the time input fields will open the Time widget.
- Select the days of the week the schedule applies to.
- Additional Start Time and End Time entries can be added for the schedule by clicking on the + button:
- Click on the Add button.
The following video shows you how to create a new schedule running from 08:30 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, and 08:30 to 13:00 on Friday.