If your admin has enabled two-factor authentication for your profile you will be asked to activate your Google Authenticator application.
How to get started:
- You will first need to download the Google Authenticator application on your mobile device. This can be found on the App Store or Play store on your mobile device:
- When you login to your profile you will be asked to activate your Google Authenticator, at this point you will open up your Google Authenticator application on your device and select the option to add authentication and scan the QR code provided in the modal.
- After scanning the QR code, you can then select "activate" on the modal, i.e. here:
- At this point you will be authenticated - but on the next login you will be asked to enter the Google Authenticator Code on the login page:
- To retrieve your code just open the Google Authenticator application on your mobile device, the code will be sent here automatically upon login.
If you do not complete the QR scan first on your mobile device and opt to "activate" the Google Authenticator you won't be able to access your profile until your administrator disables this for your profile.