This article will guide you through the process of syncing you schools roster information / classes from both ASM (Apple School Manager) and Google Classroom successfully to the Mobile Guardian Dashboard.
- ASM roster sync if quite simple and if you are already using ASM / DEP to sync Devices and Students from ASM to Mobile Guardian.
- If you already have classes set up in ASM simply click the Sync Roster button from the Dashboard under Settings > iOS MDM Settings > DEP Settings.
- If you are already using Chromebook Sync in Mobile Guardian, Roster sync for G-Suite is slightly different as this requires Additional API Scopes in order to sync roster information across.
- Please review the settings in step two of the Chromebook On-boarding guide in the link below:
- Similarly if you already have classes set up in Google Classroom you may simply click the Sync Roster from the Dashboard under Settings > ChromeBook Settings.
Once you have successfully synced your roster information to the Mobile Guardian Dashboard you will find this under Settings > Classes.