You can manage which applications your child has access to by blocking and unblocking applications for your child's profile by the use of rules or baseline for your child. This article will show you how to allow and block applications on the Parent Dashboard.
See the steps below to guide you on how to manage the applications on your child's device:
What will you learn?
- How to view a child's device application list
- How to block and allow applications per child
1. Once logged into Mobile Guardian Parent Dashboard
2. Click on the Settings Icon on the child’s profile you would like to manage.
3. In the drop-down menu select Settings.
You will be redirected to a window whereby a list of settings are available that can be used on the child’s device
4. In this case, we would click on Applications.
You will be redirected to the list of applications that are currently on the child's device, This will be both for Andriod and IOS devices.
In the Applications settings you are able to do the following :
- Block All Applications
- Autoblock new Applications
- Block a selected Application
To allow certain applications you may turn the slider on to block the application on this device.
Well Done! You have learned how to block and allow applications on your child's devices.
Please let us know if you found this helpful!
Thanks for reading :)