Configure the Mobile Guardian Dashboard
- On the Mobile Guardian dashboard sign in as an administrator.
- Select Settings and Intune Settings.
- Enter the tenant ID, client ID and client secret from the application registration on Azure.
You will find the Tenant ID and Client ID on the Application Registration Overview screen on Azure
The client secret is the Value you copied in part 1.
- After clicking “Authenticate”, you will be redirected to approve the permissions on Azure.
- Once approved, you will be redirected back to the Mobile Guardian dashboard where you will see your list of groups for configuration of device and user sync, this should correspond with your groups in Active Directory
Before you proceed to the next steps please go back to your Microsoft Azure portal and check that the application is flagged as multi-tenant and has the 2 options ticked under authentication.
In Microsoft Azure Portal:
- Select App Registrations
- Select the Mobile Guardian Application
- Select Authentication
- On the Mobile Guardian dashboard please set the appropriate role for each group and click save changes.
- You may now proceed to sync your Users and Devices.
- Once the sync has completed you should now see your users and devices in the Mobile Guardian Dashboard
Next, we will move to Part 3