Screen Time Block is a function designed for parents to block activity on the child's device during scheduled periods.
About Screen Time Block Screen.
Only works after school hours
A parent is able to set a block screen message
Is created with a rule
Can be Manually activated or scheduled
Apply device block to limit screen time
- Manually Applying the device block to limit screen time
Select the Gear on the child card and select Create Rule
The below screen should appear where you would add the
- Select the child Name
- Apply device block to limit screen time slider
- You would then be able to add a Block Screen Message to display on the device while the block screen is active.
- Once you have clicked Create the rule will be available for you to apply.
You would do so by:
- Selecting the gear on the child card
- Apply Rule
- Select the Rule you want to apply