Once the Mobile Guardian School Administrator has created an account for you on the Teacher Dashboard you can proceed to login into your Mobile Guardian’s Teacher’s Dashboard.
Once logged into your Mobile Guardian Teacher Dashboard and you would like more information on the Navigation of the Teacher Dashboard click here
Functions of the Teacher role:
- My Classes (including Application and Web Filtering settings)
- Students (Link, edit, delete and administer students)
- Devices (Link, edit, delete and administer devices)
- Applications (Add, block, and administer applications)
- Classroom Content (Add, delete, and administer media)
Before you begin a class, please make sure that the correct students have been added to the classroom, and once the Classroom starts please check that all students have joined the class.
Mobile Guardian has a Multi-server for the Classroom allows the teacher and the students to connect to Mobile Guardian Classroom across different networks
When using the screen share for Chromebooks and Android EMM devices please make sure that there is a reliable fast internet connection for this function to work.
Please let us know if you found this helpful!
Thanks for reading :)