- The launch of the new interface designs
We have been working hard behind the scenes to update the look and feel for you. We were very happy with the results and hope you are too!
- The official launch of our District product!
We have listened to you and have taken on your suggestions for a more robust, feature-rich and easy to use way to manage multiple schools within the Mobile Guardian dashboard.
A District user can:
- Create their own schools
- Assign their own licenses
- Have district-wide control of all devices, applications, book, media, etc.
- Create their own dashboard with the ability to drag and drop information cards.
- Centrally manage profiles and seed each school with restrictions, zones, schedules, tags and grading systems.
- Move a device and student from one school to the next without having to wipe and re-enroll the device (using a centrally managed APNS certificate)
- and much, much more!
Here are a few articles to help you understand a few key concepts that we have changed/added:
- The launch of the Mobile Guardian Product Portal where you will be able to have a good view into what we are considering building next as well as the ability for you to let us know which items are important to you.
- Included is also the ability for you to submit an idea to our product team for consideration. We want to build our product with you so please help us build a product you will love :)
- New Chromebook features
You can now disable and re-enable your Chromebook devices.
- Enhanced Filtering
We have added the ability to filter all major tables using our Advanced Filtering tab.
- Saved Filters
You are now able to save the advanced filter list you have configured for quick reference at a later stage. This saves you having to enter in the same filter criteria each time you would like a certain results set, saving you a lot of time.
- Exportable Tables
You can also export your data in one of these formats: PDF, Excel, CSV, Word.
- Mass Tag devices using a CSV file
- Mass Rename devices using a CSV file
- Configure your Active Directory Timeout triggers either on time-to-live or time not active
- Added the ability to View Application Sync progress per school and per application (new in the Applications screen)
Click on a school (if in the District view):
Click on an application to see why there is a pending state:
View the reason why there may be an issue with that application installing on the device:
- Added a simple plist editor which can be found in the relevant application settings area:
- We have also added a number of performance improvements across the dashboard to help with load and request speed.