- The Mobile Guardian dashboard is now also available in French!
Decide when you login as to which language you would like to view the dashboard. We currently offer French and English and will be expanding the language list soon. If you would like a specific language then please let us know at email@example.com and we will let you know when your desired language will be available. Follow this link to learn how to switch your language.
- With the iOS 11 release it has become even easier to enroll your iOS devices onto the platform. In iOS 11 the camera has a built in QR code reader so you can point your camera at the enrollment QR code and start the enroll process in seconds.
- We have added a Help button on the bottom right hand corner to help you access our help centre or to log a support ticket.
- There is now the ability to bulk upload a profile block keyword set within a school account.
You can now use the Mobile Guardian Keyword list and add to it with your keywords in bulk or replace the Mobile Guardian list with an entire list of your own. Follow this link to learn more about how to do this.
- There is now the ability for the school administrator to force wifi whitelisting.
This can be found under iOS tab settings within the Profile > Privacy > Lock Down Security:
Please note: If there are no wifi networks defined in the profiles, the device will lose all connectivity.
- There is now an icon to show when an application has a new version available for updating. The update can then be triggered from the dashboard for the desired application.
- There is now the ability to rename an existing tag and the changes will reflect throughout the system.
- There have been additions to the DEP screen skip options as well as a design change to help the user manage each screen option. iOS Settings > DEP Section
- MDM performance improvements
- Improved multi-page table selection usability
- Added My Catalogue usability improvements such as clearer indications as to the state of an application install as well as sorting functionality within each My Catalogue section
- Fixed Profile switching wifi issues
- Various Parent bugs and issues resolved (linking to school account, profiles switching, views)
- Added Expose Clear Activation Lock on the Device Actions menu
- Fixed Chromebook extension popping up while browsing
- Fixed date format display issue
- VPP License Sync improvements
- Improved web-filter analytics chart performance
- Completed minor UX/UI improvements