iOS privacy settings include settings to block various actions and services, e.g. cloud services, chat, Safari, and installation of applications. If you would like to learn how to configure these settings, please continue reading this article and follow the steps provided.
1. Access the Profiles menu option by navigating to the Profiles screen shown below.
2. Select the profile (Baseline or Conditional) you wish to configure by selecting the pencil icon in line with the actions button.
3. Access the “Restrictions” option for a profile as shown below.
4. Select the iOS tab as shown below.
5. Selecting the Details link will expand high-level options to show the sub-options.
6. Specific sub-options under a high-level option can be selected, or a high-level option, which will select all sub-options underneath it.
7. To save the settings, in the bottom right corner of the window click the “Save” button to save settings.
Congratulations you now know how to configure iOS restrictions.
Please let us know if this was helpful.
Thank you for reading! :)