The Device list view is one of the main views within the Mobile Guardian platform. This view shows the complete list of devices under management as well as key data points relating to each device. The video below is a quick tour of the Device list view and highlights key functionality to help you navigate and understand what information is being displayed.
This view allows the user to do the following:
- Show more listings in the table (10, 25, 50, 100).
- Multi-select devices and complete bulk actions (Add tags, Remove tags, Refresh selected devices, Remove selected devices).
- Search by device name.
- Filter by OS type (Android, Chrome OS, iOS, MacOS).
- View which profile is active on the device currently.
- Filter by tags.
- Type Icon understanding (School-owned, Home-owned, Provisioned, Supervised, Enrolled)
The Device list view helps the user understand exactly what is happening to each device and what state it is in. If further analysis is required then the user can click on the eye icon to drill down into that specific devices detail:
To watch the Device detail view video and read the article, please click here.