What You Can Do in the My Classes Section
In the My Classes section you can interact directly with students and perform actions during a class, e.g. perform an Eyes up action on selected students. You can manage live sessions and restrictions like disabling cameras and the display of device locations.
We will go into further detail around the My Classes section in the Setting Up Your Class articles.
What You Can Do in the Profiles Area of the Devices Section
- View current device settings, e.g. whether the device is supervised, ownership status, whether alert notifications are enabled or not, etc.
- Toggle ownership status.
- View installed applications.
- View the history of a device (e.g. when it was installed or updated) and its browser history.
- View the current status and location of the device.
- View operating system and the device spec.
- Remove device.
- Mirror a device.
- Choose which devices are linked to a profile
- Select actions and restrictions that will be applied to all matched devices when a profile is active.